VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
We finally start our Hong Kong tourthis day. We had a nice start of visiting Lantau Island, the Tian Tan Buddha,and Tai-O Village.
Jay and I arrive at Hong Kong at 6 PM. I was previously here in 1996 and it is good to be here once again.
I began working on this travel adventure with "Visit Our China" English speaking travel executive Sandy Ren in April of 2015; however, I was not able to travel because of my knees.After myphysical therapy, I finally able to travel and departure to China on September 6.
Dynamic cosmopolis, shopping & food paradise, soaring towers are among the common words for Hong Kong, a city known as The Pearl of the Orient and a leading financial, economic and trade city in Asia and in the world often compared with Shanghai, New York and London. However, the city offers more than Victoria harbor, Repulse Bay, but a blend of amazing modern architecture with historical styles.
As a quintessence of Chinese culture, Mahjong has a very long history and favored by hundreds of thousands of people in China, especially in Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Hangzhou, Changsha, Kunming, etc. Nowadays, Mahjong has been internationally introduced into many other countries, but basically it stays in Chinese people, so Mahjong can be the card of Chinese.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari