VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Dynamic cosmopolis, shopping & food paradise, soaring towers are among the common words for Hong Kong, a city known as The Pearl of the Orient and a leading financial, economic and trade city in Asia and in the world often compared with Shanghai, New York and London. However, the city offers more than Victoria harbor, Repulse Bay, but a blend of amazing modern architecture with historical styles.
Also called, the Oriental Pearl, I was looking forward to spend 4 days in Hong Kong. Looking back I have to admit that the shopping malls, stores and small shops have been most impressing to me as a shopping freakJ. Every place I visited was full of temptations to spend my money on. Very funny was the Ladies Market close to the Nathan Road (Kowloon), where buyers have to be good bargainees, too. And an impressive mall is The Landmark, a shopping center full of luxury stores like Prada, TiffanysCo or Tods....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari