VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
As a quintessence of Chinese culture, Mahjong has a very long history and favored by hundreds of thousands of people in China, especially in Chengdu, Chongqing, Wuhan, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Hangzhou, Changsha, Kunming, etc. Nowadays, Mahjong has been internationally introduced into many other countries, but basically it stays in Chinese people, so Mahjong can be the card of Chinese.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari