VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Day 5, it is another big day in Hong Kong! As it has a better weather for visiting, we went to the Victoria Peak,Aberdeen, andStanley Market with our guide David.
The Mid-Autumn Festival, or Moon Festival, comes each year on lunar calendar August.15th. This year, it falls on Monday, Sept.8th, but people have the day off because it is a public holiday in China.The Mid-Autumn Festival is the most traditional festival in China just second to Spring Festival. To admire the beautiful full moon is the highlight of this festival. According to Chinese people, it is recommended to do it outdoors especially on a high site to obtain a broad vision.
Also called, the Oriental Pearl, I was looking forward to spend 4 days in Hong Kong. Looking back I have to admit that the shopping malls, stores and small shops have been most impressing to me as a shopping freakJ. Every place I visited was full of temptations to spend my money on. Very funny was the Ladies Market close to the Nathan Road (Kowloon), where buyers have to be good bargainees, too. And an impressive mall is The Landmark, a shopping center full of luxury stores like Prada, TiffanysCo or Tods....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari