China Tour FAQ’s
We get many questions about China and China tours. Here we have created a place to answer the most frequently asked questions. We have listed them by category. We hope this is of help to you and if you have a question about anything concerning China tours, or Chinese history, culture, traditions, or anything else, please feel free to contact us at:
?Tour booking FAQ's
- ●Do the prices of your China tours include airfare?
- ●When is peak season and low season respectively in China?
- ●What is the difference between tourist peak season and low season in China?
- ●How far in advance should I make my China tour reservation?
- ●Do you accept late reservations?
- ●What documents are needed to enter Tibet?
- ●Why is a Tibet Permit required for entering Tibet?
- ●What kinds of people need a Tibet Travel Permit?
- ●How can I obtain the Tibet Travel Permit?
- ●What information and documents are needed for applying for a Tibet Travel Permit?
?Guide & Driver FAQ's
- ●How will I find my tour guide upon my arrival in China?
- ●What languages can your tour guides speak in China?
- ●Are tips for tour guides and drivers necessary in China? If so, how do I tip the tour guide, drivers, or hotel porters?
- ●We are not native English speakers. Is it possible to have a tour guide that speaks our native language?
- ●Is our tour guide the same during the all trip?
?Yangtze Cruise FAQ's
- ●What does the price of a Yangtze River Cruise include?
- ●What routes are available for a Yangtze River Cruise?
- ●What is the weather like on the Yangtze River and what is the best season to take a Yangtze River Cruise
- ●How do I know which cruise ship I am going to take and how can I get onboard?
- ●How can I store my valuables while on my Yangtze River Cruise?
?China hotels FAQ's
- ●What kind of hotels will be arranged for my China tour?
- ●What are the 3 star hotels in China like?
- ●What are the 4 star hotels in China like?
- ●What are the 5 star hotels in China like?
- ●Is it ok to drink tap water in hotels in China?
?Transportations in China FAQ's
- ●What types of vehicles will we be using while on our China tour?
- ●Are trains air-conditioned in China?
- ●Can I have a private compartment on the trains I take in China?
- ●Is food/drink available on trains in China?
- ●Are all of the trains in China equipped with berths?
?China Cuisine FAQ's
- ●What food do people eat in China?
- ●Will we eat with our guide and driver on our China tour?
- ●Can we order our own dishes?
- ●Is vegetarian food available in China?
- ●Are breakfasts included in my tour?
?Visa & Passport FAQ's
- ●Do I need a visa to visit China?
- ●What type of visa do I need if I want to visit China?
- ●How to apply for a China tourist visa?
- ●What is PICK UP FORM ? What should I do if I lost my PICK UP FORM?
- ●How long does it take to get a China visa?
?Money & Currency FAQ's
- ●Can I use US dollars or credit cards in China?
- ●Where can I exchange my money for Chinese currency in China?
- ●Is it easy to find an ATM in China?
- ●What are the images printed on the back of Chinese paper currency?
- ●How can I exchange my money?
- ●What medicines should I take along when I travel to China?
- ●Do I need to take my medical records with me while traveling in China?
- ●Do I need vaccinations to enter China?
- ●What are the recommended vaccinations recommended for traveling to China?
- ●How can I remain healthy in China?
Our team is waiting for your questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.