VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Day 5, it is another big day in Hong Kong! As it has a better weather for visiting, we went to the Victoria Peak,Aberdeen, andStanley Market with our guide David.
On my day 4 in China, Jay and I visited Macau whereis a peninsula that is connected to mainland China.Unlike Hong Kong, there are many Roman Catholic buildings in the Old City. We had a nice time in Macau for visiting theRuins of St. Paul,A-Ma Cultural Village,Guia Fortress,Leal Senado Square, and so on.
We finally start our Hong Kong tourthis day. We had a nice start of visiting Lantau Island, the Tian Tan Buddha,and Tai-O Village.
Jay and I arrive at Hong Kong at 6 PM. I was previously here in 1996 and it is good to be here once again.
I began working on this travel adventure with "Visit Our China" English speaking travel executive Sandy Ren in April of 2015; however, I was not able to travel because of my knees.After myphysical therapy, I finally able to travel and departure to China on September 6.
Chengdu is a city which is suitable for living, you can play mahjong in the People’s Park, sit in a teahouse and watch a Bianlian Show, or go shopping on the Chunxi Pedestrian Street. After your first time in Chengdu, I’m sure that you would like to discover it more.
Sichuan and Yunnan Province are two provinces with lots of beautiful views which you cannot miss. This time, follow me to discover these wonderful places by self-driving.
Nandan is the origin of Danquan Liquor. Located in the county seat, the winery of Danquan Liquor is the largest production base of wine spirit in Guangxi as well as a national industrial tourism demonstration site in China.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari