VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
On my day 4 in China, Jay and I visited Macau whereis a peninsula that is connected to mainland China.Unlike Hong Kong, there are many Roman Catholic buildings in the Old City. We had a nice time in Macau for visiting theRuins of St. Paul,A-Ma Cultural Village,Guia Fortress,Leal Senado Square, and so on.
A lot of my friends tell me that they hate Macau or never want to go. ‘It’s too small a place, I don’t want to gamble, I don’t want to get drunk, it’s overpriced,’ The reasons are numerous because Macau has been portrayed through the glitz and glamour of the largest casinos in Asia, yet there is so much more to Macau than what people see about its casinos and restaurants – and letting this simple factor keep you away is a huge mistake.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari