VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Living in Guilin is like living in a world made of amazing nature where karstic hills and mountains rise straightly out of the ground everywhere near to the pristine Li River. Here you can meet friendly and interesting Chinese people who are willing to share their knowledge about their city. Furthermore, it is a paradise for discovering colorful culture and food as well!
The OTM Indian 2011, India's only travel Mart focusing on leading outbound travel show, has been held from February 18th to 20th in Mumbai and from February 24th to 26th in New Delhi respectively. It brought together all segments of the global travel industry, from over 50 countries, to network and transact business with a large cross-section of travel trade. Being one of the leading travel agencies in Guilin, VisitOurChina, English department of Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., Ltd, has participated the event with honor.
In what way can you relate Lijiang (Li River), ballet and circus with each other in a show? Well, I have to admit that I thought it's just a way of catching people's eyeballs when I saw the name of DREAMLIKE LIJIANG: New Ballet Circus at the entrance of Guilin Dreamlike Lijiang Theater last week for the first time, because it's really hard for me to imagine a scene in which a graceful ballet dancer plays with a comical buffoon by the Li River unless it is a comic stage acting, isn't it?
Top 1: Medog Walking Track - experience an ancient county by foot
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari