VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The OTM Indian 2011, India's only travel Mart focusing on leading outbound travel show, has been held from February 18th to 20th in Mumbai and from February 24th to 26th in New Delhi respectively. It brought together all segments of the global travel industry, from over 50 countries, to network and transact business with a large cross-section of travel trade. Being one of the leading travel agencies in Guilin, VisitOurChina, English department of Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., Ltd, has participated the event with honor.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari