VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
At the end of 2009 (in Chinese lunar calendar) on Jan.5th, 2010, our company had a dinner party in Xufulou Restaurant. We really had a big and nice feast there.
Christmas has gradually become a global festival, so as in China. The children know about the Santa Claus from young and also wish the presents could be found in their stocks.
11th-14th Nov, 2009, I went to Macao for a business meeting. I never expect to Macao so soon, in my mind, Hong Kong and Macao were both planned for traveling in my near future. When I got the business
Hi, I am Jane, On September 2, 2009; I had a very pleasant trip in Guilin with Indian friends. That was a part of my internship at Visit Our China, as well as my first experience to travel with foreign friends. It is an unforgettable experience in my life. ...
This is my first time to take part in some sport affairs as a company member after graduation from university. Although I had played many football games when I was a student, the feeling I had this time was totally different.
We have some really good players in the company; it is hard to find some male players who are good at some sport games in an international travel agency, because the total number of the male is much less than the female! We are quite lucky, isn't it?
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari