VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
After finishing the sightseeing tour in Xiahe, we were driven back to Lanzhou, from where we would head for Zhangye. We boarded the bullet train from Lanzhou to Zhangye and started the 4.5-hour “sightseeing trip” on the train.
This May I had a Silk Road tour with our honored customers from abroad. The over twenty days’ tour is such a great experience, left so many unforgettable memories. We chose Lanzhou as our starting point this time since we visited Xi’an before.
Lanzhou is the provincial capital of the small Islamic province of Gansu in North-west China, it accounts for 3.5% of China's total population and only 2.3% of its GDP, it is easy to miss on a map, tucked in between Qinghai, Inner-Mongolia and Shanxi, I went there hoping to uncover some hidden wonders in a place that many tourists, both domestic and foreign choose to visit. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari