VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
After finishing the sightseeing tour in Xiahe, we were driven back to Lanzhou, from where we would head for Zhangye. We boarded the bullet train from Lanzhou to Zhangye and started the 4.5-hour “sightseeing trip” on the train.
Located in the Gannan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of Gansu Province, Xiahe is a typical Tibetan area. Here you can deeply feel the customs and religious culture of the Tibetans though the place doesn't belong to Tibet. Only when you come here in person can you better understand it. Xiahe is a place really worth visiting for every visitor.
Xiahe is located in the south-west corner of Gansu province; this tiny prefecture with a population of only 77,000 people offers travellers the chance to enjoy a journey with the most amazing and unique landscapes and travel experiences in China. The region is home to a diverse group of ethnicities including Han Chinese, Mongolians and Tibetans, the Tibetan population accounts for around 78% of the total population giving the region a unique cultural flavour; it is truly the most amazing place that I have ever travelled to in China. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari