VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
In this September and October, some scenic spots in Beijing are temporarily closed due to celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the Foundation of the People's Republic of China, and you’d better to know the news about the scenic spots before having a Beijing tour in these two months.
2015 China-ASEAN Expo (CAEXPO) Tourism Exhibition will be held in Guilin, a famous tourist city in south China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region from May 29-31, 2015. Information from local government that all preparations are being carried out smoothly and it is expected to attract over 800 enterprises and more than 300 overseas buyers, as well as visitors from over 60 countries and regions.
On December 15, the Wanda Group signed an agreement with the municipal government of Guilin, plans to invest 24 billion yuan building a mega cultural tourism city of Guilin. It is so far the largest tourism investment in Guangxin Zhuang Autonomous Region and will greatly improve the quality of China tours to Guilin.
According to Sichuan Institute of Historic Relic Archaeology, a large-scale prehistoric settlement site-Maiping Relics Site has been confirmed on March 30. Maiping Relic Site is by Dadu River of Hanyuan County, Ya'an City, Sichuan Province, which is on the only route of Chinese Ancient South Silk Road (a route of Chinese Ancient Silk Road)....
As part of Tang cultural heritage, Daming Palace possesses lots of relics of past dynasties. At present, 10 tombs of Han Dynasty have been discovered. The tombs are found preserved well during the first excavation. And among a delicate iron sword is most impressing....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari