VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
When Wuhan was ready to lift its restriction and to reopen on April 8th, the 77-day voluntary operation of Hotel-Apartment Volunteer Alliance was coming to an end. In the 77-day operation, 312 hotels and 115 volunteers in Wuhan had participated the Alliance, providing more than 200,000 free-of-chargeroom nights for more than 10,000 medical staff from over 100 hospitals in Wuhan, delivering extraordinary contribution to the anti-virus fight.
Every year in March and April, it is the season to enjoy cherry blossoms. The transiently splendid sakura always impress visitors with its beauty, sometimes like snow hanging on the tree, sometimes like raindrops dancing in the air. While sakura in Japan is known to the world, cherry blossom in China is also worth your appreciation. And here are some best places for your reference.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari