VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
In this September and October, some scenic spots in Beijing are temporarily closed due to celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the Foundation of the People's Republic of China, and you’d better to know the news about the scenic spots before having a Beijing tour in these two months.
Please don’t be surprised to see visitors go to and fro in Nanluoguxiang (Nanluogu Lane or literally South Gong and Drum Lane) in constant streams all day if you pay a visit to it during your Beijing tour. People with different colors across the world are attracted here: they may wander around the lane on feet or by bike, or look for their favorite bars or delicacies and take a rest in the lane. Those who yearn for old Beijing love the lane since it is filled with most authentic flavor of Beijing, while foreign friends like here for their usual tasteful sentiments and romantic feelings.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari