Your Position: HomeChina GuideChina Overview Important International Events in China 2011Xi’an International Horticultural Exposition (Apr. 28th - Oct. 22nd, 2011)
2011Xi’an International Horticultural Exposition (Apr. 28th - Oct. 22nd, 2011)
The 2011 Xi’an international Horticultural Exposition is held from Apr.28th to Oct.22nd, 2011. With an area of 265 hectares, of which water area is 83.3 hectares, it is estimated that more than 100 cities and organizations from the world will participate the 2011 Xi’an Expo.
The concept of the Expo is "Green Leads the Trend", advocating the concept of “Love of simplicity; Striving for a low carbon lifestyle; Returning to nature – Making green our fashion pursuit.”
The theme of the Expo is “Eternal peace & harmony between nature & mankind, nurturing the future earth – a city for nature, co-existing in peace".
The emblem and mascot of the Expo is the “Chang’an Flower”, which is designed from the city flower of Xi’an city the pomegranate flower.
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour