VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
The sceneries are so incredibly beautiful. Snow mountains, Colored Pool, Swan Lake, Mirror Lake, Pearl Shoals Waterfall and Colorful Lakes. Up and down, tiredness and comfort, disappointment and ecstasy – Jiuzhaigou National Park, a tour place where amazing happens, everything happens.
These places are miracles you never saw. Brahmaputra Great Canyon is the highest, deepest and longest canyon in the world. Thus it is considered as the ultimate canyon of the world and the last secret area of human race. To adventure in such an 'extreme' place, you would face many tough difficulties such as high altitude, hard and dangerous geography and etc.
I do not know what exactly the Aer Mountain looks like except the advertisement 'Aer Mountain Purified Water'. But all the friends around recommend it as a great travel place. Before I leave, I need to do some preparation and start with a note. The lake catches all your attention. It appears differently in different time of the day or season. You need to come to the lake in person, otherwise my description will never be rightly pointed on its real beauty.
Located in Jiuzhaigou County of the Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture in Sichuan, well known as the ‘paradise’, Jiuzhaigou National Park is the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. My expression may be quite simple and abstract and carries little conviction. But actually I can never find proper words to ‘paint a picture’.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari