VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
I awoke at 6:30 AM. Guess what? It's raining again. I borrowed an umbrella from the hotel. There is a person near the front desk of the hotel that is handing them out. I enjoyed another very satisfying breakfast. The hotel restaurant has someone making omelettes. I walked up to him and saw what I believed to be were pancakes. I asked him for some syrup and he pointed to something that appeared to be syrup. As it turned out the 'pancakes' were in fact 'round fried eggs' and the syrup turned out to be soy sauce. Anyhow they were delicious.
Qinghai Lake, literally translated The Clear Lake is located in Qinghai Province; it is China's largest and highest landlocked salt-water lake sitting at 3,195 meters above sea-level and covering an area of 4,583 square meters, with an average depth of more than 19 meters. The lake itself has many estuaries and outlets including The Ganzi River, Shaliu River, Black Horse River and Buha River. Qinghai Lake is famous for its abundance of fleshy, strongly-flavored carp with is caught and barbequed freshly on the edge of the banks of the lake. There are several islands dotted throughout the lake, most of which are home to unique birdlife, hundreds of thousands of wild birds flock to Qinghai Lake in spring.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari