VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
People call her Xiangtama, it means Xiang’s mother. Xiang is her second son. Xiangtama is from the same village where I started as a Zhiqing (Educated Youth) during the time of Cultural Revolution (1966-1976). She is about 5 or 6 years younger than me. She was just a little girl when I was there. Her parents have only two daughters, she and her young sister.
October marks the harvest time of paddy rice in Guilin; it is also the golden season for our hiking lovers. Recently, I joined a hiking trip organized by a Hiking Club and had the opportunity to admire the idyllic scenery of Huixian County (会仙乡) in Lingui (临桂), a part of Guilin. Azure sky, golden waves of rice paddies, and simple folk customs, left us very good memories.
Ancient geological movement created the world’s largest estuary alluvial island and at the same time gave birth to a fertile river plain - Yangtze River Delta. Today it is the most flourishing and populated region in China. In the course of urbanization, in the Xinghua City of Jiangsu Province, there is a distinctive land seemingly forgotten by time. In summer peasants water a sort of lyophilic vegetable - the taro. The land under their feet is called Raised Field (Duo Tian), a unique landscape in the world.
Yesterday our company was invited to visit the Chuanshan Park which I’ve long heard of yet never been to. As a member of VisitOurChina, I had the opportunity to have an intimate contact with its intoxicating scenery and marvel at its natural and cultural wonders.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari