VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Guilin city has a history of more than 2,130 years, the integration of multiple cultures has formed rich and colorful intangible cultural heritage resources. At present, more than 400 items have been included in the protection lists of intangible cultural heritage at the national, provincial, municipal and county levels. These intangible cultural heritages have greatly enriched the culture and tourism of Guilin.
Received the invitation of the office of Reed Flute Cave Attraction, our company are honored to attend the news conference of the uncased hole 4D Reed Flute Cave visual show. Although the freezing wind brought by typhoon Tiantu blowed fiercely, we were still passionately talking about our experiences to Reed Flute Cave and how this day’s visual show would surprise us.
international Tour Operator, VisitoOurChina often receives free-entry tickets for shows and
events in and around Guilin, to get to know them.
On Wednesday evening we were invited to attend one of the first presentations of the new acrobatic show "Journey to the West" in the acrobatic theater. Many of my colleagues wanted to attend this presentation and after having dinner together we went to the theater, which is facing the Li River. In the entrance hall there was a huge picture of a Buddha, lots of people entered the building and searched for their seats.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari