VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Every year in March and April, it is the season to enjoy cherry blossoms. The transiently splendid sakura always impress visitors with its beauty, sometimes like snow hanging on the tree, sometimes like raindrops dancing in the air. While sakura in Japan is known to the world, cherry blossom in China is also worth your appreciation. And here are some best places for your reference.
Ha, Sanya…just hearing this name today makes me remember the great days I spent there with some of my Russian friends! Leaving the chilling weather of Guilin in mid January (yes, Guilin can be freezing and icy believe me!) for the southernmost tip of China was one of the best decision and winter vacation I ever had, spent between beach times, fresh seafood and coconuts…that's all about Sanya (三亚). Before coming to China, I never heard about that city or even the possibility that China could have any tropical islands and white sand beaches. Naïve enough, I was just amazed by the trip I made to this gorgeous seaside city.
With the pan-Asian sporting games heading to China in 2010 it is the hope of the people of Guangzhou that these games can do to their city what the Olympic did for Beijing and to a lesser extent what the 2010 World Expo has done for Shanghai. After winning the right to host the games in 2004 (as the sole bidder) the city has been working furiously to give itself a major makeover in time to impress its major neighbours. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari