5. Tea Set
Comprising teacup, teapot, teabowl, saucer, teaboard and some other supporting assistances, Chinese people have expanded the original function of tea set as kitchen ware into exquisite art field. Demarcated by manufacturing material and producing area, Chinese tea set can be generally distinguished as figuline ones, porcelain ones, lacquer ones, glass ones, metal ones, bamboo and other wooden ones, among all of which the red enameled pottery ones are commonly considered as a perfect one for tea making.
More Topics for Chinese Culture
Far and wide known as Kungfu (功夫) all over the world, Chinese martial art is also called Wugong (武功) or Wushu (武术) at home by Chinese people. It can be seen as an art of attack and defense in which a series of skills and trick are highly emphasize...
Being a vivid Chinese cultural specialty as well as Kungfu and traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese tea has been being developed in China for a long time accompanied with which a series of tea culture took shape. Widely known in Chinese history as a...
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour