Chinese Crafts,Souvenirs and Products
China is a country with abundant tourist resources and offers countless tourist crafts and characteristic souvenirs that remind one of its long history, profound culture and traditions of its people. As for Chinese souvenirs, there are exquisite handicrafts, such as jade, porcelain, cloisonné, paper-cut, filigree, carpets, lanterns, fans, ivory carvings, satin or silk flowers, animals, birds and flowers made of colored glass, figurines of painted clay, etc, and many other quality products such as jewelry, calligraphy and painting, Chinese brushes, inkstones, inkslabs, tea, liquor and Chinese medicine.
More Topics for Chinese Culture
Far and wide known as Kungfu (功夫) all over the world, Chinese martial art is also called Wugong (武功) or Wushu (武术) at home by Chinese people. It can be seen as an art of attack and defense in which a series of skills and trick are highly emphasize...
Being a vivid Chinese cultural specialty as well as Kungfu and traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese tea has been being developed in China for a long time accompanied with which a series of tea culture took shape. Widely known in Chinese history as a...
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour