2. Categories of Chinese Tea
By manufacturing method and character: green tea, black tea (红茶, literally means "red tea" in Chinese), oolong tea, white tea, yellow tea, and dark tea (黑茶, literally means "black tea" in Chinese).
By category of exporting tea: green tea, black tea, tea, white tea, scented tea, compressed tea, instant tea, etc.
By stage of tea manufacturing: crudely tea (including green tea, yellow tea, black tea, oolong tea, white tea, dark tea) and finished tea (including refined great tea, black tea, oolong tea, white tea, scented tea, compressed tea, instant tea, etc)
By producing area: Chuan (short for Sichuan) Tea, Zhe (short for Zhejiang) tea, Min (short for Fujian) tea, etc.
By planting environment: flat ground tea, high mountain tea, hill tea.
More Topics for Chinese Culture
Far and wide known as Kungfu (功夫) all over the world, Chinese martial art is also called Wugong (武功) or Wushu (武术) at home by Chinese people. It can be seen as an art of attack and defense in which a series of skills and trick are highly emphasize...
Being a vivid Chinese cultural specialty as well as Kungfu and traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese tea has been being developed in China for a long time accompanied with which a series of tea culture took shape. Widely known in Chinese history as a...
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour