VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Located in the Gannan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of Gansu Province, Xiahe is a typical Tibetan area. Here you can deeply feel the customs and religious culture of the Tibetans though the place doesn't belong to Tibet. Only when you come here in person can you better understand it. Xiahe is a place really worth visiting for every visitor.
Founded in the Western Qin Dynasty, Bingling Temple Caves had been expanded over the ages and it has a history of more than 1,600 years. As a site of the “Silk Road: Chang'an-Tianshan Corridor Road Network”, it was successfully inscribed on the World Heritage List at the UNESCO World Heritage Committee’s 38th session held in Doha, Qatar on June 22, 2014.
This May I had a Silk Road tour with our honored customers from abroad. The over twenty days’ tour is such a great experience, left so many unforgettable memories. We chose Lanzhou as our starting point this time since we visited Xi’an before.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari