VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
In the end of this warm April, Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., Ltd. was invited to explore a recently developed itinerary in Guilin, i.e. Peach Blossom River Cruise. Being a reliable travel agency in China, our company has always been invited to take part in such kind of activities. As a travel advisor, it is also my great honor to introduce any attraction to you for your China tour consideration.
At the beginning of 2013, Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., Ltd was invited by Guilin Municipal Tourism Bureau to attend India’s Biggest Outbound Travel Trade Show. Although this is not our first time to this fair for my company, I am still excited to be the representative of my company this time, I wish to introduce China, Guilin and VisitOurChina more details to more people from all over the world.
As is custom, Guilin Tianyuan International Travel Service Co., LTD., which VisitOurChina belongs to, often organizes an annual gathering before the end of the Chinese New Year (in lunar calendar). This year is with no exception. With the arrival of 20th January, we started off our three-day impressive group outing in Xiangzhou County and in Jinxiu Yao Autonomous County, where we not only took a bath in the hot spring, savoured the joyous moments of the highlights of our trip, that is, the annual meeting party of the company, but also embraced Mother Nature, paying a visit to the renowned “Little Zhangjiajie” – Lotus Mountain.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari