VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Working at VisitOurChina is really enjoyable, which means friendly fellows, good working atmosphere, and opportunities to get in touch with nature. As before as November rushes to the end, it is the time for harvesting sweet potatoes and taros, as well as for our travel agency’s annual trip to Lipu which is famed for taro and has the typical picturesque rural landscapes of Guilin.
With the weather slowly cooling down as December approaches, our travel agency VisitOurChina organised a company trip to the small county of Lipu that is located to the south-west of Yangshuo, Guilin; Lipu is a county famed for its agriculture, in particular its Taro roots which are widely sought-after throughout Guangxi Province. As is so happened, the travel agency owned a large plot of land right at the heart of Lipu. We are another group of VisitOurChina to experience the rural life of Guilin this weekend.
Although it has been winter time in China, the climate of Guilin is still temperate, ranging from 28 degree centigrade to about 12 degree centigrade. Long heard about Lipu, which was renowned for its huge and delicious Lipu Taros, we decided to have a rural life experience tour last weekend.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari