VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Thank God, the rainy days of Guilin came to the end in April and girls in mini-skirts declared the coming of summer! Pleasant weather, footloose holidays - that always make people want to do something relaxing, especially in Yangshuo, a place where people never need to worry about how to kill time. The weather forecast told us that we would have a rainy holiday; fortunately, it was still cloudy after our lunch on 1st May, so we decided to take a chance to ride along the way to the Moon Hill to enjoy the nice countryside scenery and pick strawberries.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari