VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Every year in March and April, it is the season to enjoy cherry blossoms. The transiently splendid sakura always impress visitors with its beauty, sometimes like snow hanging on the tree, sometimes like raindrops dancing in the air. While sakura in Japan is known to the world, cherry blossom in China is also worth your appreciation. And here are some best places for your reference.
Hello I am Sophie from France! Being a student in English studies in my mother-country, I always loved to learn languages, travel and meet new people. Starting to learn Chinese during my first years at university, I got the opportunity to participate in a trip to China with my Chinese teacher and other classmates in July 2007. This was the beginning of a marvelous story with China that I'm still living today as an intern in Visit Our China during my present Master degree. Organized by my university, this one-month trip mixing visits and short Chinese culture and language lessons in two Chinese universities, happened to be my first discovery of China, and what a discovery! Clearly, I kind of fell in love with the country! That is why I would like to share my experience with you throughout this travel blog.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari