Read the following introductions for attractions in Yiwu. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Hengdian World Studios, or Hengdian Film and TV Production City, is the most famous film and TV production base in China. 160kilometers from Hangzhou and 90kilometers...
Luo Binwang Park is a historic and cultural park built to commemorate Luo Binwang (B.C.627 B.C.684), one of the most outstanding poets of Tang Dynasty. Luo was bor...
The most famous film and TV shooting base in China and the largest one in Asia, Hengdian World Studios is dubbed as Chinese Hollywood by American magazine Hollywood, and has been transformed into less of a pure production base and more of a tourist attraction and amusement park in recent years.
Built to commemorate Luo Binwang, one of the most outstanding poets of Tang Dynasty who was born in Yiwu and acclaimed as Wonder Boy because of his unusual intelligence in studying and poetizing, Luo Binwang Park is a historic and cultural park-the place is said where Luo frequently visited as a child.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771