Read the following introductions for attractions in Shaoshan. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
The former residence of Chairman Mao is located in the prosperous flat land between mountains. There are totally 13 ordinary cottages made of by mudbricks, grey tiles...
Located under the Yinfeng Mountain of Shaoshan, the memorial hall of Mao Zedong was built in 1963 with a total area of 8,000 square meters, including eight attractio...
The Water-dripping Cave of Shaoshan, Hunan Province, was described as a cave in the western heaven By Chairman Mao in 1966. It is located in the end of the defile, a...
Located in the prosperous flat land between mountains, the former residence of Chairman Mao includes 13 ordinary cottages. Here, you can see his family photos, daily essentials, farm tools and some revolutionary materials arranged in accordance with original layout when Mao Zedong was living there.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771