Read the following introductions for attractions in Jianshui. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Constructed on Jianxin Street of Old Down of Jian Shui, the Zhu Family Garden has become famous for being one of the most elaborate and grand residential gard...
The Jian Shui Confucian Temple is located in the western part of Jian Shui County. Constructed in the Yuan Dynasty, the temple with a 710 year history was exp...
The Double Dragon Bridge is located to the west of Jian Shui County, the 17-arch stone bridge spans on the joint of the Nanpan River and the Tachong R...
Constructed in Jianshui Old Town, Zhu Family Garden is famous as one of the most elaborate and grandest residential gardens in the south of Yunnan. Built in Qing Dynasty by Zhu brothers whose family was influential in the locality, the garden was completed for 30 years and was orderly designed to include 42 courtyards.
Located in the western part of the county, JianShui ConfucianTemple was constructed in Yuan Dynasty with a 710-year-history, and was expanded by imitating the one in Qufu City during Ming and Qing dynasties. It is well-known in Yunnan for its interesting design and the attention to detail.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2020
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771