VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
In China, generally speaking, meat and fish dishes are a big part to judge people's cooking skills, so the most well-known dishes in various places are often meat and fish ones. The blog is an introduction to some famous and tasty meat and fish dishes in the counties belonging to Guilin.
Guilin is famous for its beautiful mountains and clear waters. In fact, the delicious food here is also evocative. Because Guilin is a multi-ethnic settlement, the fusion of foods of these ethnic groups has formed its own characteristics in the diet.
Even if I like Chinese food, I have to admit that sometimes I am tried of eating rice all the time (well, not all the time, but pretty often ;-) ). Thanks to my colleagues and my friends in Guilin I get to know more and more places where one gets western food. Of course, you can't compare it to what you are used to, but after some time it will be an apreciated change to get italian noodels or a pizza....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari