VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Some people might love staying in a lodge along the Yulong River in Yangshuo, some people might love biking or hiking in the countryside of local village, or enjoy a night show- Impression Liusanjie, etc., but Yangshuo is not only one way to enjoy or play, Lijiang Bay and Ruyi Peak provide more fun to us.
“If you didn’t watch ‘Where are we going, dad?’ there would be no common language with others”, though exaggerated the reality show "Where are we going, dad?" broadcasted by a Chinese provincial TV is really popular in China at present. Besides curiosities to star fathers’ private lives, the ways they adopted to get along with their kids and children’ lovely performances, the six filming sites carefully chosen for twelve episodes is also a reason attracting eyeballs.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari