VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Some people might love staying in a lodge along the Yulong River in Yangshuo, some people might love biking or hiking in the countryside of local village, or enjoy a night show- Impression Liusanjie, etc., but Yangshuo is not only one way to enjoy or play, Lijiang Bay and Ruyi Peak provide more fun to us.
For the most classic and popular Guilin Li River cruise tour, the regular boats just start from Mopanshan dock or Zhujiang dock, after sailing 3-4 hours to Yangshuo. Passengers can enjoy one table lunch or buffet lunch on the cruise. For the regular cruise, there is a certain condition, travelers have to arrive in Guilin earlier, then catch the daily morning cruise, the boat schedule is fixed very well, no change or delay at all. ...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari