VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
As part of Tang cultural heritage, Daming Palace possesses lots of relics of past dynasties. At present, 10 tombs of Han Dynasty have been discovered. The tombs are found preserved well during the first excavation. And among a delicate iron sword is most impressing....
The annual ritual ceremony in memory of the birthday of Chinese ancestor Emperor Huangdi (Yellow Emperor) has become a major tourist festival of Zhengzhou, Henan Province already. The festival is held every year on March 3 in Chinese Lunar Calendar and on April 16 this year from 9 o'clock in the morning.
Eastern Royal Tombs (Qing Dong Tombs) of Qing Dynasty is located in Zunhua of Tangshan City, Hebei Province, 125 kilometers east of Beijing City. The location of tombs is said to be chose by Shunzhi during his hunting. Xiaoling Tombs of Shunzhi Emperor, Jingling Tombs of Kangxi Emperor, Yuling Tombs of Qianlong Emperor, Dingling Tombs of Xianfeng Emperor, Huiling Tombs of Tongzhi Emperor and tombs of Empress Dowager Cixi are all located here. However, most of the tombs here have been robbed except the Xiaoling Tombs of Shunzhi Emperor....
Panda is the national treasure of China. The celebrating ceremony to welcome the two Olympic Panda residents-Fengyi and Meixin was held in Dec. 26th in the Seven Star Park of Guilin, a world-famous international tourism city, historical and cultural city and ecological city. The Seven Star Park has breed pandas for about 30 years and six pandas (No.9, Weilun, Meimei, Taotao, Yueyue and Yangyang) have been breed here. And the two pandas would meet visitors from the New Year of 2010....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari