One Day Tianjin Highlight Tour
Tour Code: CTTJ02
Tour Duration: Approximately One Day
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Sightseeing: Ancient Culture Street, Tianjin Old Concession, Tianjin Museum, Quietness Garden, Tianjin Nanshi Food Mall
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Tianjin ( L )
Itinerary: Ancient Culture Street,Tianjin Nanshi Food Mall,Tianjin Old Concession,Quietness Garden,Tianjin Museum
You will be picked up from the railway station then start the tour.
We will start today's trip in visiting Ancient Culture Street. Ancient Culture Street is located in Gong Nan Street and Gong Bei Street, outside the eastern gate of the Nankai District of Tianjin. The entire street stretches over 580 meters and is one of Tianjin's major ten tourist destinations.
We will continue our visit to the Tianjin Nanshi Food Mall. Being the biggest food mall in China and selected as one of the “TopTen Tianjing Attractions” in 1989, not only does Tianjin Food Mall provide with food but also it gathers recreational ways such as shopping, sightseeing, entertainment, culture and architecture appreciating.
Then we will go to see the Tianjin Old Concession, the Old Concession in Tianjin was a leased territory that Britain, France, America, Germany, Italy, Russia, Japan, Austro-Hungarian Empire and Belgium won from China between 1860 and 1945 due to historical reasons.
We continue to visit Quietness Garden. The Quietness Garden occupies a floor area of 3360 square meters with an arrangement of “three rings circling the moon”, namely, the forecourt, the backyard and the west courtyard.
Finally, we will visit Tianjin Museum. The Tianjin Museum is located next to the Galaxy Square with an area of 50,000 square kilometers. The astonishing exterior of the museum is inspired by a swan spreading its wings while floating on a lake.
After the tour you will be transfered back to railway station and catch the train.
*Please Note: The above price is for the tourists who take the bullet train from Beijing to Tianjin and then take the afternoon bullet train from Tianjin back to Beijing on the same day. The price includes pick-up, deluxe tour car or bus, professional English-speaking guide, admission fee, lunch at local Chinese restaurant and transfer to the railway station.
The above price excludes: train ticket from Tianjin to Beijing and tips.
The bullet train ticket (Tianjin/Beijing):
First class seat: 69 yuan RMB/per person
Second class seat: 58 yuan RMB/per person
The booking service charge: 15 yuan RMB/per ticket
If the pax would like to have special lunch, they can try Tianjin Goubuli Dumpling that is the best local flavor. The follows is the price:
1 pax: 260 yuan RMB/per pax
2-5 pax group: 200 yuan RMB/per pax
6-9 pax group: 170 yuan RMB/per pax
10 pax up group: 120 yuan RMB/per pax
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.