Read the following introductions for attractions in Emeishan. You will know the top attractions there and you can also get to know the city attractions by category.
Chinese name: 峨眉山 (E Mei Shan) Location: Mount Emei is located in the southwestern part of the basin of Sichuan province, it is 7 kilometers away from Emeisha...
Bao Guo Temple, the largest temple at Emei Mountain, is the doorway to the mountain as well as the center of Buddhist activity of Emei Mountain. The temple faces t...
The Wannian Temple is one of main eight temples at Emei Mountain. Sitting 1020 meters above sea-level, this temple is so famous and nationally re...
Bao Guo Temple, the largest temple at Emei Mountain, is the doorway to the mountain as well as the center of Buddhist activity of Mt.Emei. It faces Phoenix Lake and backs onto the Phoenix Plains; holding several remarkable and significant religious artifacts, it is also the last place to see sunset.
Composed of four mountains, Mt.Emei is full of natural and cultural heritages. Enjoying many a reputation as Vegetable Kingdom, Animal Paradise and Geological Museum, it is a famous Buddhism mountain with a believing of Samantabhadra Bodhisattva. Sunrise, sea of clouds, Buddha's halo and vigil light are its four highlights.
Popular City Tours
Hot Tours 2021
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771