Day Trip to Chengde from Beijing
Tour Code: CTCHD02
Tour Duration: Approximately One Day
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Free Inquiry Form $-
Day by Day Itinerary
Beijing / Chengde / Beijing
Sightseeing: Mountain Resort, Putuo Zongcheng Temple.
Early in the morning, your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Beijing at about 7:30am and then drive to to Chengde. At about 11:00am, you will get to Chengde.
After Chinese lunch, first you will visit the the Mountain Resort, which is situated in the northern part of Chengde. Also called the "Temporary Imperial Dwelling Palace", it was built by the Emperors Kangxi and Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty (1644 A.D-1911 A.D) for the sake of stabilizing the frontier region and maintaining the unity of multi - nationalities. The large resort is considered the most remarkable imperial garden still existing in today's China. The mountain resort possesses scenery featuring those of both north and south China. .
Then Move on to visit the Putuo Zongcheng Temple. Built in 1771, the Putuo Zongcheng Temple is a very splendid one. It covers an area of 220,000 square meters and was built similarly to Potala Palace in Lhasa Tibet in architectural style. That is why it is also called the lesser Potala Palace. (It is a temple of Tibetan Buddhism).
After the tour in Chengde, you will transferred back to your hotel in Beijing. You will get back to your hotel in Beijing at about 9:00pm.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.