VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Winter is coming but we are not ready… So what? To get warm and relax, Xi’an has hot springs. China’s first hot spring was discovered in Shaaxi Province, and the province has many hot springs to offer. Only in peri-urban areas of Xi’an, we can choose Lintong, Xianyang, Lantian, Meixian…
A famous street not more than 100 meters long but with over 200 cookshops and stalls, Zhongshan Road of Nanning is a genuine food paradise where you can find almost all China flavors that you may expected, from local snacksto famous dishes nationwide.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari