VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
After a tight sleeping, we had another full day sightseeing in Turpan. Today we visited Ancient City of Gaochang, Tuyugou Village, Flaming Mountain and Bizaklik Thousand Buddha Caves, we even visited a Local Family and enjoyed a dinner with them.
Turpan is a city lying in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in the far northwestern part of China. The city, also known as "Turfan" or "Tulufan" is mostly composed of Uyghur ethnic minority people, what explains the typical and unique culture the place enjoys since ancient times. The city of Turpan flourishes with many historical and natural sites of a gorgeous uniqueness barely seen anywhere else in China.
Dunhuang Museum, formerly an Archaeology Office, which is subordinated to Cultural Center of the city, Dunhuang Museum was officially founded in October, 1979. Dunhuang Museum is a comprehensive topography one principally exhibits historic and cultural relics. Now it has collected over 4000 precious cultural relics in the locality.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari