VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
New Yuan Ming Palace is located in the submontane area of Shilin Mountain, Jiuzhoudadao Road. It covers a floor space of 1.39 square kilometers. We never forget the Beijing Old Summer Palace (a more great Qing Dynasty (1633-1911) royal garden than the Summer Palace), to which this new palace was built in the same size, costing RMB 600 million and ranked as AAAA level scenic spot of China.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari