VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Beyond the green mountains and clear waters, Guilin is all about food. I'v been living in Guilin since my birth and the more I'm here, the more I fall in love with Guilin. Growing up in this small but lively city, I was used to being surrounded by rich and spicy flavors and fed with a constant stream of Guilin Noodles, rice, and Li River fishes. Although Guilin Rice Noodles has been widely spread to everywhere of the country, only in Guilin that you can get the absolute taste.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari