VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
2010 Hangzhou Silk Fashion Expo Being Held in Guilin
Hangzhou is praised as "the House of Silk" for long and its long history of silk was showed by the excavated 4700-year-old silk fabrics from Liangzhu Town, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province. Bai Juyi, a famous poet of Tang Dynasty, once wrote poems to describe the high standard of Hangzhou silk. Hangzhou now produces 14 categories, more than 200 varieties and more than 2000 designs of silks every year. Hangzhou silk is always made with novel designs, well-arranged flowers and vivid figures. Therefore, the silk of Hangzhou is awarded frequently and has been sold to more than 100 countries and districts.
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari