One Day Memorable Tour in Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Shanghai/Zhujiajiao/Shanghai ( L )
Itinerary: Full day tour for Zhujiajiao Ancient Town.(Private vehicle and guide, lunch included)
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the Sahnghai tour.
You will arrive in Zhu Jia Jiao after 40 minutes drive from the city. It is a quaint small village where the main street is lined with charming shops and restaurants.
You can pay cash to enjoy the lane cruise along the narrow lanes of this village, and take a boat ride down the river while admiring the traditional houses and tea places on both sides. Zhu Jia Jiao is also home to two impressive temples, which add to the charm and historic significance of the village.
There are many sights and places to visit in the village,like Fangsheng Bridge, Baoguo Temple, Town God's Temple and Zhuxi Garden.It is no doubt that you will have a great time there.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for your questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.