Liangdian Gorge literally translates into Chinese as "The Cool Gorge" and is located 20 kilometers south of Jingyuan County. Here the uneven terrain rises and dips creating a deep gorge that stretches for 10 kilometers, with a clear stream running along its base. The gorge is also home to large groups of bizarre rock formations.
The gorge is a favorite holiday location for locals and tourists from around north China, with its cool crevasses perfect for escaping the summer sun, with enjoying a cool refreshing swim.
Top attractions in Guyuan
Hot Tours 2022
- 3 Days Zhangjiajie Tour from Guangzhou
- 4 Days Beijing and Xi'an Highlights Budget Tour
- 8 Days Beijing, Huangshan & Shanghai Combo
- 10 Days Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai Budget Tour
- 13 Days Classic China Budget Tour with Yangtze Cruise
- 10 Days Cuisine Feast Tour with All the Major China Cuisines
- 16 Days Yangtze Historical and Picturesque Tour
- 28 Days Fantastic China Highlights One Month Tour
China City Tours
Tel:0086 773 5833156
Fax:0086 773 5817771