One day Classic Guilin City Tour
Tour Code: CTGL08
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Sightseeing: Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Seven Star Park, Fubo (wave-subduing) Hill
Free Inquiry From $66
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Guilin ( L )
Itinerary: Full day private tour to Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Seven Star Park (lunch is included).
You will be picked up from your hotel at about 8:00am then start the tour.
In the morning you will visit Elephant Trunk Hill. Located at the conjunction of the Li River and the Peach Blossom River, the whole hill looks very much like a giant elephant with a long trunk drinking out of the river; it is the symbol of Guilin city.
Then you will head to Reed Flute Cave, which is a vast and very impressive cave system, and one of the most important sights of Guilin. Known as "the Palace of Natural Arts", you can see beautiful stalactites and stalagmites and learn how they are formed.
Afterwards we will make a walk through Seven Star Park. It is one of the best urban parks in China. The park is on the east bank of Lijiang, the largest park in Guilin with the theme of rock caves.
We'll continue to visit Fubo Hill. You will see lots of rock stone carvings and Buddha statues dated back to Tang Dynasty. If you climb to the summit, you will have a wonderful bird's-eye view of Guilin city.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.