One Day Chongqing Classic Tour
Tour Code: CTCQ03
Tour Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Tour Type: Private Vehicle and Tour Guide
Sightseeing: Panda Room in Chongqing Zoo, Goose Neck Park, Liberation Monument
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Chongqing ( L )
Itinerary: Full day Chongqing highlight tour to visit Goose Neck Park, Panda Room in Chongqing Zoo, Liberation Monument, Ciqikou Old Town with lunch. (Private vehicle and guide)
You will be picked up from your hotel then start the tour.
We will visit Goose Neck Park. This park has a good view of the city and the roiling Yangtze River. A great mural of the Yangtze River shows the pre-dam water levels and elevation marks signifying the displacement of the local population, as well as the land area that has been and will be covered when the dam is completed.
Later you will visit Panda Room in Chongqing Zoo to meet the lovely pandas. Then you will be transferred to airport and you will take the flight to your next destination.
Then we will continue our trip to see the Liberation Monument.It is Chongqing`s commercial and entertainment center, The actual monument , originally made of wood and dedicated to Sun Yat-sen, was built in 1945 to celebrate the end of the war with Japan. The monument is within walking distance of most of Chongqing`s major hotels and shops.
After the tour you will be transfered back to your hotel and finish the tour today.
|Group Size/Pax||1 Person||2-5 Persons||6-9 Persons|
The above price are in US dollars, for one person. Based on twin share. Prices are just for reference only, may vary during special holidays, conference. VisitOurChina converts Chinese RMB to US Dollars at a rate of CNY6.95 = USD1.00 for our quotations. VisitOurChina currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are making bookings.
- A.Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- B.Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- C.Transfers among sightseeing scenic spots & hotels as specified in the itinerary by private car or coach with driver & English speaking guide.
- D.Service Charge & Government Taxes.
- E.Travel insurance in mainland China during the above travel period.
- F.Arrangements: The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- A.Hotels accommodations and breakfast.
- B.Any meals which are not included in the " The trip price includes".
- C.Domestic flights, trains or buses, international air and train tickets for coming & leaving mainland China.
- D.Personal expenses: The items of a purely personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips to guides or drivers, FAX, telephone, excess baggage charges, or sightseeing or meals which are not included in the day to day itinerary.
- E.Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip.
- F.Gratuities, Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- G.Visa fees.
Trip Notes: Seasonal Price Difference Upon Request
Our team is waiting for you questions. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have about our China package tours, Chinese culture, or the sites available. We will gladly help you with any special needs you might have and all questions, like our trip designing is completely free of charge.