VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
VisitOurChina hosted one family group from Holland to enjoy the highlights of Guilin for 4 days this month. As a travel advisor of VisitOurChina, luckily, I got the chance to be their company and made an in-depth site inspection of the attractions in Guilin, such as the Elephant Trunk Hill, the Seven Star Park, the Reed Flute Cave, the Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces and the Yao and Zhuang Ethnic Tribes in Longsheng, the Li River, and the West Street in the ancient town of Yangshuo. To be honest, I have lived in Guilin for almost 8 years but still feel that it is just like an emerald waiting to be explored. So here, I would like to share what we have enjoyed in these 4 days with you. ...
Marvelous Yuanyang/Hani Terraced Fields (Yuanyang/Hani Titian) --- Beauty in Remote Mountains of Yuanyang, Yunnan Province
We visited Longji Terraces on Sunday, which is located in Longsheng Town where Zhuang, Yao, Miao and Dong ethnic groups live together. We mainly appreciate the performances of Yao people and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Longji Terraces there, both are memorable....
Yesterday I went to Longsheng with two German friends, Basti and Fabian, and Bastis parents to see the Longji Rice Terraces. They are located approximately 27 kilometers southeast of Longsheng County, a vast region of rice terraces and are the most amazing terraces in China. The construction began 700 years ago during Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368), and continued until the early Qing Dynasty (1644-1911). The Longji Rice Terraces are the culmination of both the profound wisdom and strenuous labor of the Zhuang people and cover an area of 66 square kilometers....
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari