VOC's Travel BLOG
Our Travel Blog is the place to share our real life, travel experiences in China with you. Besides, we will provide information related to Chinese culture and China travel guide. "A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near." Traveling makes us to be closer, let's discover China together!
Saturday afternoon I met Cindy, or Ms Liu, with whom I drive to the airport of Guilin. At 3.45pm we welcomed an Indian Group of 32 people. It was easy to recognize them especially because of the beautiful, bright colored Saris the women were wearing. They were of mixed ages but all in a very good mood and friendly. After everyone had taken a seat in the air-conditioned bus, we took a 90 minutes drive to Elephant Trunk Hill. Already when we entered the gate, I had the feeling of being part of the group: the Indians were very warmly and integrated me...
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by Sophy
- The most terrifying bridge in the world will open soon-by Kitty
- A Trip to the Little Zhangjiajie - Lotus Mountain-by H.P.Heltzel
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Mahesh
- Can not miss Shanghai Disneyland, China-by Lucy
- To encounter nonconventional sites in Guilin - a different but splendid tour-by Haphine
- My Trip to Gansu Province: Zhangye - amazing Danxia landform-by Denise
- Great weekend in Silver Cave scenic area, Guilin-by Mari